Monday, June 18, 2007

Liveleantoday.com Review

After hearing many people talking about how much they like using the online personal training services at Liveleantoday.com I had to go try it for myself. As a professional in the fitness business , it always takes a little more to impress me. I wanted to give Liveleantoday.com an honest look.

I was amazed at how user friendly and well put together the fitness and nutrition plans were. Both my nutrition plan and my strength plan were put together using real science not just ineffective hype. Also, it was the only program online that I know of that uses targeted heart rate training which is the best way to optimize your workouts for results.

I really thought the key was that I was able to interact with the online trainer and dietician which they then customized my workouts and were able to give me some feedback on things that I hadn't thought of yet. I have decided to stay with their program after my trial as I feel this gives me a new direction after all my years of working out.

I don't always talk about other sites so much though Liveleantoday.com I was impressed. I would recommend Liveleantoday.com for any one who wants to get into shape or lose weight.

No comments: